Your Family’s Safety is Our First Priority
We’re Open and Ready to (Safely) Serve You
For the safety of our customers and our team, we have implemented some new procedures to run a clean service call on your home.
- All employees who are feeling ill or are living with someone that is ill will remain home
- Before we dispatch a technician, our office will check in to make sure that no one in the home is ill, or has traveled to an affected area in the last two weeks. If so, we will need to reschedule
- Our techs will wear gloves and boot covers while performing service in your home
- We will not be requiring authorization signatures until further notice- your verbal authorization will suffice
- Technicians will not shake hands with homeowners, and will practice social distancing of 6 feet.
- We respect customers who are ill or high risk and wish to reschedule their appointment.
For questions/information, remember we are available by phone, text, live chat, and email. We are open, and happy to serve you safely.
- Call/Text 715-283-4422 | Chat Live | Email office@HurlburtHP.com