Full-Time Customer Service Representative & Warehouse Associate Roles
Warehouse Associate Role
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- Checking in orders from vendors.
- Delivering parts to job sites.
- Warehouse organization and cleaning.
- Health insurance.
- Life insurance.
- 401K program.
- Profit sharing.
- Company paid training.
- Paid vacation/sick time.
- Room for advancement.
- Must be comfortable with computers.
- Good communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Occasional lifting of up to 75lbs.
- Occasional forklift operation (we will train).
Customer Service Representative Position
- Effectively manage incoming calls.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relations of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Schedule and communicate effectively and accurately with technicians.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Days
- Bonus Opportunities
- Retirement Plan
- Company Gatherings
- Positive Team Atmosphere
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with dispatch practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Strong data entry skills.
To find out more about applying for our Customer Service Representative role or our Warehouse Associate role, call (715) 283-4422 today!