Eau Claire, WI Furnace Repair Experts
Your friends and neighbors call Hurlburt Heating and Plumbing for their furnace repair in Eau Claire WI. And so should you! Schedule now.
Everybody deserves a warm, comfortable and safe home. If your home heating system should break down or stop working properly, it is important to have a company you can trust to perform the heating repair services you need quickly, reliably and affordably. When you need furnace repair, call Hurlburt Heating and Plumbing…we won’t leave you out in the cold this winter!
Whether you’re in Eau Claire, WI, Menomonie, WI, Hudson WI, or surrounding areas, our expert furnace repair technicians can take care of any heat or hot water emergency you may have. They’ll make sure that your heating system is functioning properly and is running at peak efficiency. Our furnace expertise includes all makes, models and types of heaters and furnaces; oil, gas, propane, electric, geothermal–you name it. It doesn’t matter if your system is old or new, if you are looking for routine maintenance or if you’re in need of a major heating repair; Hurlburt is here to help. We perform a complete diagnosis on your furnace and heating system when you call us for repair service.
Our Range of Heating Repair Services Include:
- Furnace Repair
- Heater Repair
- Heat Pumps
- Electric or Gas Water Heater Repair and Replacement
- Heating Precision System Tune-Ups and Maintenance
- Gas Boilers
- Electric Boilers
- Thermostat Repair and Replacement
- Baseboard Heating
- Radiant Heating
- In-floor Heating
- Electronic Air Cleaners
- Air Exchangers
- Filter Replacement
- Emergency Services
- You Name It, We Do It!
We are Equipped to Service all Types and Brands of Heating Systems:
- American Standard
- and more
How much does an average Furnace Repair cost?
We’re often asked “How much is it going to cost to fix a furnace near me in Eau Claire”. This is a tough question to answer because there are so many different components within a furnace as well as so many different technologies utilized by so many different manufacturers. Here are some ranges of costs for potential furnace repairs (parts & labor included). Please keep in mind, this is not meant to be a price list but rather a very general guideline. Actual repair costs for you particular furnace will vary. After a thorough diagnosis, our expert technicians will give you an exact cost to repair your furnace before any repairs are started.
- Blower Motors $350-$1200
- Ignitors $200-$400
- Gas Valves $400-$1200
- Pressure Switches $200-$400
Why choose Hurlburt for your Furnace Repair needs?
- Flexible Scheduling: Your convenience is important to us. We schedule air conditioning service appointments when YOU are available. 99.47% of our services are completed on the same day you schedule them.
- Late Nights, Weekends, And Holidays, we are available for emergency services: We don’t fit the Monday through Friday, 9a.m.-5p.m. schedule. We have found that 43% of problems for heating systems occur after 5 p.m. To compensate for this, we have more accommodating service hours. We provide emergency furnace and heating system repair 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Up Front Pricing: Our services have set prices that depend on the job, not the time we invest into it. As soon as your heating system is diagnosed, you will be informed on the rate it will cost for the repair, before the repair has begun. We will honor that price, regardless of how long the repair takes. It’s only fair and our customers appreciate it.
- Our Furnace Repair Services are Guaranteed: Every furnace repair service we complete is guaranteed for 1 full year.
- Customer Respect: We will respect you, your home and all of your property, while servicing your air conditioner. All of our technicians are trained to treat your home like their own. This means shoe covers are always worn and drop cloths are always put down, to make sure your home stays clean.
- Presentable Service Technicians: Presentation is important to all of our technicians. They take pride in the Hurlburt uniform. That is why they are expected to look presentable while completing services in your home.
- Security and Safety: Each of our technicians are thoroughly background checked and frequently drug tested. When they are servicing your furnace or heating system, they will be wearing identification badges that will give you piece of mind in knowing that they are Hurlburt Heating and Plumbing representatives.
- Intensive Training: We ensure that every one of our service technicians has multiple years of experience. They are required to attend reoccurring training sessions throughout the year. This is how they continue to attain the knowledge they need for new equipment and new installation techniques.
- Fully Stocked Trucks: Each Hurlburt Heating technician comes prepared with all of the tools, parts and equipment that they will need to complete 99% of all furnace or heating system repairs. Our service trucks carry nearly 5 times the parts as any of our competitors. This is to make sure that the job gets done quickly without unnecessary trips to the supply house or back to the shop. This is one of the ways we avoid wasting your time.
- Complete Customer Satisfaction: We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction with your furnace service or repair. If you aren’t, we will do whatever it takes to make things right. Our company is proud to have more positive online reviews than all of our competitors combined, this is a testament to our level of customer service and degree of professionalism.