Having the right heating system in your home, operating at it’s peak efficiency, can make all the difference when it comes to keeping warm and comfortable all winter long. Whether you’re in the market for a new high efficiency heating system or are looking for service and maintenance of your older system, you’ve come to the right place.
Give us a call today for a no hassle, no obligation quote and take advantage of our seasonal furnace promotions!
Hurlburt Heating and Plumbing knows how important it is to keep your furnace performing the way it should at all times. That’s why we offer a full range of heating services designed to keep you up and running through the coldest months of the year. No matter what kind of heating questions are on your mind, we’ll be glad to answer them and offer you the benefit of our 58+ years in heating.
Heating System Options
When it comes to picking out a new furnace, you actually have a lot of options. We carry a full range of heating products, from heat pumps to gas furnaces to outdoor wood boilers. Our technicians are fully trained and have a great deal of experience working with all of these systems, so you can be sure you’re getting the best possible service quality in the area no matter what type of heating system you have.
We’ll ensure it’s easy for you to make an informed decision about which type of heating system is right for your home. There are a lot of factors to take into consideration when you’re purchasing a new heating system, including what type of system will work best in your home and how powerful you need that system to be. This can be a bit confusing to tackle on your own, but with help from our expert staff, you’ll have a much easier time deciding which is the best option for you.
Understanding AFUE Ratings
One of the most confusing things about picking out a new furnace for many people is the fact that each one comes with what is called and AFUE rating. This rating is generally at least 80% and can get as high as 97% or 98% for some models. What this rating reflects is the energy efficiency of the furnace in question.
Of course, you’re probably inclined to think that the greater the energy efficiency, the better the product, and to a certain extent that’s true. However, the higher energy efficiency furnaces also typically come with a higher price tag than some of their less efficient counterparts. And keep in mind that 80% is still a great energy efficiency rating.
We live in an area with a heating season that is generally the primary use of your home climate system so in many cases the high AFUE rated devices make the most sense. The break even is only a few years and then you’ll experience savings for the remainder of the system’s life. We’ll show you the options and help you make the decision.
Why choose Hurlburt for your Heating needs?
- Flexible Scheduling: Your convenience is important to us. We schedule service appointments when YOU are available. Simply choose a day and time, and we will be there. 98.47% of our services are completed on the same day you schedule them.
- Evenings, Weekends, And Holidays, we are available for after-hours emergency services: We don’t fit the Monday through Friday, 9a.m.-5p.m. schedule. We have found that 43% of problems for furnace & air conditioning systems occur after 5 p.m. To compensate for this, we have more accommodating service hours. This makes it easier for you. We have experienced call-takers on duty 24 hours a day!
- Job Based Pricing: Our services have set prices that depend on the job, not the time we invest into it. As soon as your furnace/AC system is diagnosed, you will be informed of the repair cost before the repair has begun. We will honor that price, regardless of how long the repair takes.
- Our Furnace Repair Services are Guaranteed: Every furnace repair service we complete is guaranteed for 1 full years. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are a member of our Comfort Club, then we will provide you a parts and labor warranty for any repairs to your heating and A/C system.
- Customer Respect: We will respect you, your home and all of your property, while servicing your furnace or air conditioner. All of our technicians are trained to treat your home like their own. This means shoe covers are always worn and drop cloths are always put down, to make sure your home stays clean.
- Presentable Service Technicians: Presentation is important to all of our technicians. They take pride in the Hurlburt uniform and are expected to look clean and presentable while completing services in your home.
- Security and Safety: Each of our technicians are thoroughly background checked and frequently drug tested. When they are servicing your air conditioner, they will be wearing identification badges that will give you piece of mind in knowing that they are Hurlburt Heating & Plumbing representatives. Our techs will always arrive in our distinctive vehicles.
- Intensive Training: We ensure that every one of our air conditioning service technicians has multiple years of experience. They are required to attend reoccurring training sessions at our state of the art, N.A.T.E. certified training center. This is how they continue to attain the knowledge they need for new equipment and new installation techniques.
- Fully Stocked Trucks: Each furnace and AC technician comes prepared with all of the tools, parts and equipment that they will need to complete your air conditioning repair. This it to make sure that the job gets done quickly without unnecessary trips to the hardware store or back to the shop. This is one of the ways we avoid wasting your time.
- Complete Customer Satisfaction: We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction with your furnace or air conditioning installation or repair. If you aren’t happy, we aren’t happy and we will do whatever it takes to make things right!