Heating & Air Careers
Full-Time HVAC Technician Position
Are you looking for an HVAC technician position with great benefits and a good company culture? Look no further. At Hurlburt Heating, AC & Plumbing, we treat our employees like family. Read below to find out more about our HVAC technician role!
HVAC Technician Job Duties
- Replace furnaces, air conditioners, duct distribution systems and electrical to meet or exceed the manufacturer’s recommendations and local codes.
- Be able to startup installed equipment and adjust to the manufacturers and job specification.
- Be able to troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues that arise during an installation that would keep the equipment from functioning properly.
- Communicate with the customer regarding the proper operation and owner’s maintenance of the installed equipment.
- Answer related questions as to operation, features, and functions to the homeowner.
- Perform required documentation for each installation with a complete startup record.
- Have the client sign necessary paperwork and collect payments as directed.
- Other HVAC duties as assigned.
- Weekly bonus potential.
- Take home vehicles available, start your day from home.
- Paid vacation.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid sick days.
- Profit sharing.
- Health insurance (vision and dental).
- Company paid uniforms.
- Paid training.
- 5 years of experience with residential gas forced air furnace/AC change outs.
- Customer service skills.
For more information on how to apply, call (715) 283-4422 and ask for Greg!