GET A FREE MERV-13 FILTER INSERT TO MAKE YOUR CLOTH FACE MASK(S) SAFER
The Center for Disease Control CDC now urges us to wear cloth face masks when out in public. While better than not having a mask in those situations where ‘social distancing’ is impossible – like at the grocery store – cloth face masks do not offer much protection.
However, by adding a full-size pocket or ‘kangaroo pouch’ to a cloth face mask, MERV 13 filter material can be inserted into the pouch to provide greater protection.
This is because MERV-13 filter material is rated to capture anything in the air down to 0.3 – 1.0 micron in size.
As our way of helping our community during this Coronavirus emergency, Hurlburt Heating & Plumbing is providing this resource page to help you better protect your family with:
Use the signup form below to receive FREE MERV-13 face mask inserts by U.S. Mail
- Limit 2 inserts per family
- While supplies last
- We’re limiting our mailings of inserts to families in our community
Use the buttons at the top of the page to learn:
- How to make a face mask with a ‘kangaroo pouch’
- FAQ’s on mask care and MERV-13 filter material
- Contact info of local people who are making face masks