Full-Time Positions Available: Plumbers, HVAC Installers and Service Technicians
We pay top wages (salary commensurate with experience) and have a solid benefits package. Read below and then give a shout, what do you have to lose?
Lets just have a conversation and see if we’re a good fit for you and your family.
- No Travel, sleep in your own bed every night
- Take home vehicles available, start your day from home (Technicians & Installers)
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick days
- Health insurance (including vision and dental)
- Company paid uniforms
- Paid training
Service areas include: Eau Claire, Menomonie, Durand and surrounding areas.
HVAC Installer/ Technician Job Functions:
- Replace, modify, and/or install warm air furnaces, air conditioners, duct distribution systems, boilers, water heaters, and related piping and electrical to meet or exceed the manufacturer’s recommendations and local codes.
- Be able to startup installed equipment and adjust to the manufacturers and job specification.
- Be able to troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues that arise during an installation that would keep the equipment from functioning properly.
- Communicate with the customer regarding the proper operation and owner’s maintenance of the installed equipment.
- Answer related questions as to operation, features, and functions to the homeowner.
- Perform required documentation for each installation with a complete startup record.
- Have client sign necessary paper work and collect payments as directed.
- Other HVAC duties as assigned
- Commercial & Residential Opportunities
If you’re ready to be part of a growing company with a fun culture, that treats its employees great, we want to talk to you.
Call: 715-283-4422 ask for Greg
Hurlburt Heating & Plumbing
Job Type: Full-time
Plumber required experience: Journeyman or Master license
HVAC Technician required experience: HVAC, 3 years
HVAC Technician required license or certification: EPA Universal Certification