Having the right heating system in your home can make all the difference when it comes to keeping warm and comfortable all winter long. Whether you’re in the market for a new heating system or are looking for someone to take over the service and maintenance of your older system, you’ve come to the right place.
Hurlburt Heating and Plumbing knows how important it is to keep your heating system performing the way it should at all times. That’s why we offer a full range of heating services designed to keep you up and running through all of the coldest months of the year. No matter what kind of heating questions are on your mind, we’ll be glad to answer them for you and point you in the right direction when it comes to our many products or services.
Heating System Options
When it comes to picking out a new heating system, you’ll actually have a lot of options. We carry a full range of heating products, from heat pumps to gas furnaces and everything in between. Our technicians are fully trained and have a great deal of experience working with all of these systems, so you can be sure you’re getting the best possible service in the industry no matter what type of heating system you wind up with.
We’ll also help you sort through your options and make an informed decision about which type of heater is right for your home. There are a lot of factors to take into consideration when you’re purchasing a new heating system, including what type of system will work best in your home and how powerful you need that system to be. This can be a bit confusing to tackle on your own, but with help from our expert staff, you’ll have a much easier time figuring out which is the best option for you.
Understanding AFUE Ratings
One of the most confusing things about picking out a new furnace for many people is the fact that each one comes with what is called and AFUE rating. This rating is generally at least 80% and can get as high as 97% or 98% for some models. What this rating reflects is the energy efficiency of the furnace in question.
Of course, you’re probably inclined to think that the greater the energy efficiency, the better the product, and to a certain extent that’s true. However, the higher energy efficiency furnaces also typically come with a higher price tag than some of their less efficient counterparts. And keep in mind that 80% is still a great energy efficiency rating.
Certainly none of this means that you would be wrong to buy a furnace with a higher AFUE rating, but in some cases it simply may not make financial sense. That’s because the amount that you’ll save on your monthly heating bills won’t come close to offsetting the higher cost of the more energy efficient furnace for many years to come.
In fact, the only time it would make sense to get a top rated energy efficient furnace is if you have a large home or you live in a colder climate where heat is used for a substantial part of the year. Otherwise, you’re probably better off with the more moderately priced but still effective 80% AFUE model.
Why choose Hurlburt for your Heating needs?
- Flexible Scheduling: Your convenience is important to us. We schedule air conditioning service appointments when YOU are available. Simply choose a day and time, and we will be there. 99.47% of our services are completed on the same day you schedule them.
- Late Nights, Weekends, And Holidays, we are available for emergency services: We don’t fit the Monday through Friday, 9a.m.-5p.m. schedule. We have found that 43% of problems for air conditioning systems occur after 5 p.m. To compensate for this, we have more accommodating service hours. We can schedule air conditioning service appointments as late as 11 p.m. This makes it easier for you. We also offer what a lot of air conditioning repair companies don’t; appointments available on weekends and holidays. We have experienced call-takers on duty 24 hours a day!
- Job Based Pricing: Our services have set prices that depend on the job, not the time we invest into it. As soon as your air conditioning system is diagnosed, you will be informed on the rate it will cost for the repair, before the repair has begun. We will honor that price, regardless of how long the repair takes.
- Our Furnace Repair Services are Guaranteed: Every furnace repair service we complete is guaranteed for 1 full years. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are a member of our Comfort Club, then we will provide you a parts and labor warranty for any repairs to your heating and A/C system.
- Customer Respect: We will respect you, your home and all of your property, while servicing your air conditioner. All of our technicians are trained to treat your home like their own. This means shoe covers are always worn and drop cloths are always put down, to make sure your home stays clean.
- Presentable Service Technicians: Presentation is important to all of our technicians. They take pride in the Hurlburt uniform. That is why they are expected to look presentable while completing services in your home.
- Security and Safety: Each of our technicians are thoroughly background checked and frequently drug tested. When they are servicing your air conditioner, they will be wearing identification badges that will give you piece of mind in knowing that they are Horizon Services Inc. representatives. And they always arrive in our distinctive orange vehicles.
- Intensive Training: We ensure that every one of our air conditioning service technicians has multiple years of experience. They are required to attend reoccurring training sessions at our state of the art, N.A.T.E. certified training center. This is how they continue to attain the knowledge they need for new equipment and new installation techniques.
- Fully Stocked Trucks: Each air conditioning technician comes prepared with all of the tools, parts and equipment that they will need to complete your air conditioning repair. This it to make sure that the job gets done quickly without unnecessary trips to the hardware store or back to the shop. This is one of the ways we avoid wasting your time.
- Complete Customer Satisfaction: We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction with your air conditioning service or repair. If you aren’t we will do whatever it takes to make things right.